Are you interested to be a Project Manager in the future? Do you perceive the entities well and enjoy learning something new? We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager for our client company ABB for a marine industry project in an international work environment. For example, you can even be a recent graduate, but the most important thing is that you stay in control even in tight schedules and under pressure. Read more below and apply for the job today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* Valuable experience in international projects and an opportunity to grow into a Project Manager
* After you have developed your skills, you have the opportunity to work in the customer interface, travel, and manage your own projects
* An opportunity to work in a leading company in the electrical and automation industry
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Assisting and supporting project managers
* Creating reports, updating ERP, ordering new components, and tracking shipments
* Updating documents and participating in project meetings
* Clarification of issues related to the implementation
* As your skills develop, you will also be able to take responsibility for your own projects
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (B.Sc/M.Sc, e.g., industrial engineering and management)
* Understanding of technology and project management (scheduling, financial matters)
* Excellent prioritization skills and a systematic approach to work
* Fluent in English
* A motivation to develop in the role and learn new skills
* Ability to travel
* Start: As soon as possible, December 2021 or January 2022
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Vuosaari, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client company that all questions regarding the position be handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 147,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability, and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation, and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.