We are now looking for our client Konecranes a proactive and analytical Jr. Process Owner to work in a global procurement team. In this role, you are following up and keeping track of the global availability of parts and coordinating the operative work of a small team of global availability coordinators. If you have some previous work experience, ideally from data processing, purchasing, or procurement, and you are ready to take the next step in your career in a global company, read further and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you are working as a part of a global procurement team that is responsible for forecasting the global availability of components and supporting factories in storage controlling. As a jr. Process Owner, you are working closely with a project manager and have an operative responsibility for a small team of global availability coordinators. The team works with suppliers and keeps track of the availability of components. Your responsibility is to supervise the workflow and ensure that the team reports all information that is needed. You will then support the project manager by collecting the data and summarizing it to a more assembled form.
You are offered
* A great opportunity to learn about sourcing, processes as well as about processing data
* A possibility work in a global environment
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g. business or technology)
* Previous work experience from similar tasks (data processing, purchasing, order processes etc.)
* Advanced skills in Excel - you know your way around pivot and more complex formulas
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
Skills in SAP and/or PowerBI are considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Social and cooperative
* Independent and can give constructive feedback and solutions
* Analytical, you are familiar with handling data
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until 30.6.2022, opportunity to extend
* Location: Espoo / Hyvinkää / Hämeenlinna + some remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.