Jr. PDM Specialist, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 19.2.2020
We are currently looking for a Jr. PDM Specialist to our client in Vuosaari, Helsinki. If you are interested in maintaining and supporting in PDM and CAD systems, you might be the person we are looking for! We are offering a great opportunity to work in a global environment with the latest Marine industry technology.
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are offering:
* Comprehensive introduction and training
* Support from an experienced team
* Opportunity to develop and bring your own opinions
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESIn this position you will play a key role in the management of CAD and PDM systems and supporting internal users. As Jr. PDM Specialist you will be setting best practices and guidances in PDM processes and develop the tools that are used. In addition, you will participate in supply chain management and the maintenance and development of the project management tool. As you go and learn, you will gain more responsibility within the team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable academic background (tech)
* Fluent English skills, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
* Understanding in PDM system
* Understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practises
* Good verbal communication skills
Experience and knowledge in CAD is seen as an advantage.