6Sense Innovations Ltd is agile, innovative and looking for YOU: a Jr. MLOps Engineer to join their journey towards the future of AI and Machine Learning. This role will provide you with a front row seat into revolutionary video surveillance architecture. We hope youve got some experience doing continuous deployment pipelines, a background in DevOps and you know your algorithms. Sounds good? Read more further down and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Youll be working in an English-speaking agile work environment; starting with a morning stand-up, working on the backlog with your team and checking in on the progress each day. The team is fully autonomous and is responsible for designing, implementing and delivering backlogs items. Your jobs focus will be automating algorithm deployments of the video surveillance infrastructure thus getting the apps to the users as fast as possible. In this role you'll be building and maintaining the end-to-end Machine Learning Pipeline together with CI/CD for our ML Engineering process. You focus on code, versioning of datasets, models and production endpoints to allow ML Engineers to collaborate, experiment and scale fast. Your team consists of an AI lead who also works on the projects, two other AI engineers and one other MLops engineer.
You are offered
* A great agile team to work with
* In-house projects and products to work on
* An innovative employer where you have room to both show your skills and grow on the job
* Great projects to deliver tools to help clients utilise video technology in a completely new way
* ML Pipeline Automation
* Continuous Integration for Machine Learning projects
* Continuous Delivery for Machine Learning projects
* Improve and advance DataOps and MLOps infrastructure and operational processes
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Proficiency with Python
* Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
* Experience with Jenkins or other similar build tools
* Experience with Sagemaker or similar tools such as Kubeflow or MLFlow
* Experience with infrastructure/code tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet or Chef will be considered an advantage but not mandatory
As a person you are:
* Independent to initiate work
* Know how to ask for help when needed
* Start: as soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Location: Company office in Helsinki, remote work possible
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. By the request of 6Sense Innovations Ltd all questions regarding the position should be directed to
We use a continuous selection process. Therefore in case we have moved forward to screening or interviewing any candidate this advert may be removed from the web before the recruitment process is completed.
6sense Innovations Ltd is a fast-growing Helsinki-based technology company that offers computer vision SaaS solutions globally across a variety of industries, such as security, telecom, parking, manufacturing, real estate and healthcare to name a few. With their plug-and-play IoT platform and business applications, their customers are able to take computer vision into their everyday operations cost-efficiently and hence make large scale business impacts.