Jr. Mechanical Safety Engineer, Raute
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 6.9.2021
Raute is the leading technology company that serves the woods products industry worldwide, and is now looking for a Jr. Mechanical Safety Engineer to join their mechanical engineering team. This place in Rautes team offers a unique opportunity for a person looking to start their career in an international and reputable organization with great career opportunities both domestically and internationally. We are looking for someone who has genuine interest towards mechanical safety and has some previous knowledge of production lines.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* An opportunity to start your career in mechanical design as part of the leading company in their own industry
* Great career opportunities at Raute both domestically and abroad
* A thorough onboarding and support from more experienced design engineers and chief design engineers in the team
* A possibility to discuss recruitment directly to Raute after the 12-month period
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESAs a Junior Mechanical Safety Engineer you will have a key role making sure everything works safely on the production lines. You will have a dynamic team of four for your support. Together with your team you will be designing and producing safety solutions and identifying risks at the production lines.
Your work tasks and responsibilities will grow over time - at Raute there are also great career development opportunities in the long run for someone with high level of ambition and motivation to develop their skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FORThe person we are looking for has:
* Educational background in mechanical engineering or similar (already graduated or in final stages of studies)
* Basic knowledge of production lines
* An eagerness to grow into a mechanical safety professional and to continually develop their skills further
* Basic skills in Creo View, AutoCAD, Dynamix
* Fluent skills in English (Finnish is seen as advantage)
Previous work experience from similar tasks is also considered as advantage in this role.
As a person you are:
* Outgoing and team-oriented
* Start: During autumn 2021
* Work extent: 12 months with a possibility of recruitment
* Location: Nastola, Lahti
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Raute that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.