This role is in a global, well-known Finnish based company in Hyvinkää. In this job your task is to update and maintain product data for mechanical and some electrical components. You need to understand mechanical calculations and can analyze causes and effects. This is very interesting position, and you will have great colleagues to support you in the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working with our clients product data. In this role, you will be defining components and their compatibility. It is not only adding rules and regulations into systems according to components, job also requires mechanical math, skills to analyze and dig a little deeper.
You are offered
* Great opportunity to become specialist in this mechanical solution sold and manufactured by our client company
* Possibility to work in a global, well-known Finnish company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Product data management
* Mechanical and some electrical component calculations
* Maintaining and updating product compatibility
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Mechanical engineering degree
* Basic understanding of electricity fundamentals
* Experience of mechanical designing is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime, 12 months, possibility for extension
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.