Jr. Manual Test Engineer (multiple vacancies), Moval, Jyväskylä
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 4.6.2021
Are you looking for a junior-level job in the field of manual testing? We might have a perfect job opportunity for you! Our client MoVal Oy is growing rapidly and in need of multiple new Jr. Manual Test Engineers to Jyväskylä. MoVal is a Finnish consulting company specialized in high-level IT expertise. This role is a great fit for someone with relevant study background and understanding of manual testing. If you also have a good attitude and motivation towards testing, please read more below and leave your application soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Excellent environment to develop your skill set and gain valuable work experience
* More responsibility and challenging tasks based on your development
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESAs a Jr. Manual Test Engineer you will be working in a team and responsible for software testing (Android and iOS). The work will take place at MoVal's customers' premises in Jyväskylä.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant education
* Basic knowledge of testing (can be through studies)
* High motivation and interest towards manual testing
* Fluent written and spoken English skills
Previous work experience with manual testing is seen as an asset but not required.
As a person you are:
* Capable of learning new things quickly
* Problem-solving centered
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months with the possibility to extend or to be recruited directly to MoVal
* Location: Jyväskylä
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client MoVal that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.