Jr. ITSM Process Manager, UPM Kymmene Oyj, TampereAcademic Work
Are you looking for a chance to start your career in the IT field? Do you have a strong motivation to learn IT Service Management and a can-do attitude? We are now looking for a Jr. ITSM Process Manager to join UPM's Process Management Services. This role offers you an excellent opportunity to grow into a solid professional within IT infrastructures and processes. You can be in the early stages of your career or already have a bit more experience from the field. If we caught your attention keep on reading and apply for the position already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Jr. ITSM Process Manager you will play an important role within UPM's IT functions. You will monitor and control end-to-end ITSM process implementation and maturity in a multi-supplier ecosystem. Your responsibility is to analyze the processes and trigger improvements when needed. The technical resolutions of incidents are done by UPM's partners but in this role you will be monitoring that the partners work efficiently and according to agreements. We don't expect you to be a ready professional, you will have a thorough introduction to the role and continuos support from your team and direct manager.
* A great chance to grow professionally within an international multi-supplier IT ecosystem
* A possibility to become an expert in ITSM processes
* Comprehensive orientation and supportive team
* Good employment benefits
* A full-time permanent position
* Monitor and control end-to-end ITSM processeses
* Perform gap analyses and recommend/trigger the implementation of process improvements
* Design and develop ITSM dashboards
* Act as a contact person for internal and external parties (suppliers) in process and quality matters
WE ARE LOOKING FOROur ideal candidate has
* A bachelor's or master's degree
* Analytical and logical mindset
* Good communication skills
* Fluent english skills
* Basic knowledge of ITIL is an advantage but not mandatory
* Start: According to agreement
* Duration: Permanent
* Location: Tampere
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONUPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. UPM offers a wide range of sustainable and safe products for everyday use. Products are made of renewable and biodegradable materials and are recyclable. The growth of global consumption drives the need to find renewable and sustainable alternatives for fossil-based raw materials. Pulp is a genuine powerhouse of bioeconomy. It also offers jobs and economic welfare for the surrounding society.