Are you interested in working as a part of an innovative and interesting 3D modelling company and developing yourself as a mobile developer? Taika3D is now looking for a Jr. iOS Developer to develop their new 3D scanner app. If you already have some prior experience in iOS development and Swift programming, and you are interested in learning more, read more and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Taika3D currently has three technological innovations (custom scanning solutions, 3D machine vision and TaikaCreate automation platform) that offer orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) laboratories the possibility of 3D design for mass customization. Their clients are mostly based oversees and their technology enables the design of thousands of custom designs every week for users in Europe and North America. Now they are looking to build a new iOS app that utilizes the already existing FaceID technology.
As a Jr. iOS Develop you get the unique chance to develop a brand-new scanner app. You will get responsibility and freedom, but also the support of your more experienced colleagues. To succeed in this position, you have development-oriented mindset and some experience in iOS development and Swift (or Object-C) programming. Other relevant technical skills are seen as an advantage.
You are offered:
* The possibility to grow and develop as a part of an interesting company working with big international clients
* Responsible, interesting, and varied work tasks, and the support of a team of experts
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
* Developing a 3D scanner app for iOS
* Bringing your input to product and usability design
* According to skills and interests: client communication and other responsibilities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some experience in iOS development and Swift programming (for example from internships or projects) and the motivation and technical skillset to learn more
* Fluent skills in English, skills in Finnish are seen as advantage
* Also seen as an advantage: relevant work experience and experience in REST API, 3D modelling, FaceID technology and Objective-C programming
As a person you are:
* A problem solver
* Able to work independently but towards a common goal
* Willing to develop yourself and take on new responsibilities
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 6 months, after which it is possibility to discuss further employment
* Location: Espoo or remotely
* Contact information: All questions regarding this position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Taika3D was formed out of the desire to accelerate the process of O&P design. With a growing demand for custom O&P devices, design time became a barrier to supplying custom devices and scaling up the company. A revolutionary method for production was needed, considering speed and precision. This was the genesis of Taika3D, creators of a design automation system to mass produce custom-fitted, individually designed O&P devices. Read more about Taika3D here.