Are you ready to tune in on the frequency of success? Would you be exited to serve the worlds leading media operators on almost all continents? This role offers you the opportunity to develop into a broad-based full-stack expert with the support of our iron team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jutel Oy's customers include both major international broadcasters and growing podcast channels. In this role you will develop media and radio automation solutions such as RadioMan®, one of the leading cloud-based radio-as-a-service solutions in the world.
If you are at the early stages of your development career, we hope you will be able to work in the headquarters located in Oulu so that the team can support your learning process. A more experienced developer has an opportunity to work remotely or in a hybrid setting.
What we offer:
* Supportive employer
* Possibility to influence your working methods
* Unique and valued products
* Opportunity for a long career with us
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about it here.
* Radio automation system development
* Working as part of the development team
* Taking part in shaping the service design, usability, user path etc.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least 1 year of experience working with React
* Experience in Ruby on Rails or some equivalent back-end technology (Django, Spring Boot etc.)
* Good working English (Finnish is an advantage)
A bachelor's / master's degree in a suitable field is considered a significant advantage. If you have knowledge gained from your own projects, we will also appreciate that. Please send us a link to your Github/similar if your knowledge is mainly from your own projects!
Understanding of any of these is considered useful:
* Linux environments
* Docker containers
* REST APIs
As a person you are:
* Eager to develop and learn new things
* Cooperative team-worker
* Able to search for information
* Start: According to agreement
* Extent of work: 7 months, with intention of becoming a permanent employee
* Location: Oulu
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Jutel Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Jutel Oy has structured it's activities and organization structure to the provision of high quality services to customers and all team members. The experienced, qualified engineering team consists of experts from various fields, operating with DevOps methods and tools. Jutel Oy's management philosophy is to trust their people, take responsibility and continuously develop themselves to support today user centric software development in order to enable more meaningful user experiences in broadcasting business.