We are now looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Developer to grow at our client Logisnext Finland Oy's international and inspiring team of experts! You will be supporting and developing global digital business applications while working in close collaboration with your scrum team. We offer you a unique chance to see how an international organization operates and the possibilities to grow within the company. If you already have some experience with C#/ASP.NET MVC/SQL Server, you are thrilled to learn more and create tangible value for internal and external customers, read on and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Jr. Full Stack Developer, your daily work will include software development, ongoing support, documentation, and taking part in project management while working in modern agile methods (SAFe & Scrum). In the team, you will work e.g. with architects, developers, a product manager, and a team lead. You will be supported by a mentor in your daily work, but we hope to see a responsible and development-oriented attitude and great teamwork skills.
You are offered
* Opportunity to grow as a professional
* Interesting tasks in an international organization
* An inspiring and supportive multinational team
* Agile way of working
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Developing and supporting global digital business applications to meet business requirements
* Documentation of your development work
* Participating in project management
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable technical education (e.g. B.Sc.)
* Previous experience from work or e.g. own projects with the following technologies: C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server
* An agile and enthusiastic mindset
Experience using ORMs like NHibernate, and Entity Framework is considered an advantage.
As an employee you are:
* Great team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time & permanent contract
* Location: Järvenpää and remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Logisnext Finland Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more from here!