Posti is expanding an existing project and building a new team around it to develop, manage and follow it through in the future. This project is part of a Baltic program and revolves around the application between tracking packages and parcel locations / lockers. If you are a Jr Developer with some proven track record and basic knowledge of either Python or React then this could be the perfect challenge for you. We are looking for up to 3 new Jr Developers - read more and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* An independent role, that relies on mutual trust. We dont do micromanaging!
* Meaningful feedback and plenty of opportunities to develop and learn
* Modern technologies, up to date processes and a great team to work with
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
In the beginning you will be mentored by a more senior developer while learning more about the project using React / Python. You would become part of a very flexible team and take part in daily meetings, sprints, planning meetings and demo meetings. Besides this, it is very much up to the team to prioritize and make sure the project advances. Daily tasks include but are not limited to developing, coding and learning more each day.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* You mastered the basics of Python and/or React through your work or studies
* You have basic understanding of Typescript
* You have interest towards both frontend and backend developing
* You have some kind of track record in similar projects (be prepared to show it!)
* Full professional proficiency in English
We kindly ask you to specify your experience and your interest towards this position in your application letter. Proficiency in Finnish, a relevant university background and experience in Apollo or AWS are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and independent
* Start: According to agreement (February 2022 preferred)
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Posti Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Everyone in Finland knows Posti but no so many people really know what Posti is all about. We have a history of nearly 400 years and we play an important role in making everyday life smoother. Posti is much more than just a service company and our portfolio is wider than you can even imagine. Explore!