jr. Embedded Software Developer to Aito
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 28.10.2019
Aito is a frontrunner in the tactile user interfaces. We are looking for jr. Embedded Software Developer to join a team of this growing company. If you have eagerness to develop and can do-attitude, you might be the person we are looking for! Read more and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAito is aiming to create the ultimate computing interface. As a jr. Embedded SoftWare Developer, your tasks will include coding and integration testing. You will be developing, testing and programming embedded systems with C. As a member of the team, you will work with experts in embedded system development.
You are offered
* A position at the industry forerunner in the tactile user interfaces
* Interesting job description
* The support of highly skilled, international and helpful team
* In the future there is opportunity to proceed to other roles within the growing company
* Develop, test and programming microcontrollers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Passion for programming and experience about it
* Familiar with embedded systems (for example microcontrollers)
* Good programming skills with C
* Result-oriented, with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects in parallel
* Analytical thinker and problem solver
* Systematic approach and can operate fluently within a self-organized team
* Good team player
* Fluent English skills (both oral and written)
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time and permanent role
* Location: Espoo, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All the questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.