Do you have an educational background in the field of Electronics and are eager to develop your professional know-how? You can be newly graduated or already gained some experience from the field. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative company aiming to make elderly people's lives more enjoyable and independent with the newest technological solutions. If you find yourself as a proactive team player with good communication skills, read more below and apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will work part of multidisciplinary team of experts. Your job duties will focus primarily on Electronics designing and testing of Navigils watches. You will get a comprehensive introduction to ensure a convenient start in your new role. You will work closely with your team and therefore support is always available. Depending on your personal development you have the possibility to gain more challenging tasks and advance in your career.
You are offered
* Meaningful job which enables making elderly peoples lives more enjoyable and independent
* Possibility for cultivate your professional knowledge and advance in your career
* Inspirational work environment with newest technology
* Versatile job tasks
* Electronic designing and testing
* Choosing suitable electronic components
* Search components and fill component data in the databases
* Building prototypes and testers
* Production tester design
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Previous experience from the electronics field (e.g., Hobbies, Internships, summer job etc.)
* Ability to build things with kits like Raspberry Pi or Arduino
* Previous experience in design of multi-layered PCBs and soldering of small surface mounted components is seen as an advantage
* Educational background in the field of electronics (electrical engineer or student)
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
As a person you are:
* Precise and diligent
* Proactive and self-imposed
* Communicative and reliable
* Start: April 2022
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility for extension
* Location: Espoo, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Navigil that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Navigil is a caring company that provides industry benchmark services and wearable wellness products used by active elderly but also older adults needing support. Wearable product users are supported by family and friends as well as professional care providers.