Jr. Electrical Engineer, Metso Outotec, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 4.10.2021
We are now looking for a Jr. Electrical Engineer to join Metso Outotecs enrichment plant design and delivery projects. In this role you have the chance to grow into your responsibilities work and eventually become an experienced electrical designer, focusing on industrial electrification and electric power distribution design. If you have some previous experience for example from working as an electrical technician and/or in electrical maintenance, and youre now looking for your career step in electrical designing, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Jr. Electrical Engineer, you will be working with the electrical designs of global enrichment plant projects. Your daily tasks include electrical design: mainly plant electrification, low and medium-voltage switchgear, engine centers, and frequency converters. Additionally, you will also follow up on supervising procurements and deliveries as well as go through and check the needed documentation. You will be supported by experienced colleagues and work closely with a small team of electrical designers. You have an interest in electrical design, experience in electrical maintenance and can utilize your expertise in your daily tasks.
You are offered
* A supportive and experienced team to support your development
* An opportunity to be a part of large, global projects
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Electrical power distribution design - you will work with designs of plant electrification, low and medium voltage switchgear, engine centers, frequency converters
* Configuration of switchgear
* Supervision of procurements and deliveries - you inspect, and comment documents handed to you
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant academic background (e.g. Electrical engineering)
* Previous experience in industrial electrification - e.g. from working as a technician or experience in maintenance, delivering switchboards or frequency converters
* Fluency in spoken and in written English
Skills in spoken and written Russian are seen as an advantage. Also, previous work experience in electrical design is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Open and honest - these are one of Metso Outotecs core values. You are open about what you are doing and whether you need help with any questions or possible issues.
* Proactive - you keep your team members updated and react accordingly to situations
* Ambitious and eager to learn - you are willing to learn new things and do your work tasks in the best way possible
* Start: During Fall 2021
* Work extent: 2 years, possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metso Outotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONMetso Outotec was created through the combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec on June 30, 2020. We are a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates, and metals refining industries globally. Metso Outotec is striving for a net positive impact on the planet and is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5 °C.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1506985
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo