Jr. Electrical Designer, Tampere
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.9.2021
We are looking for a full-time Jr. Electrical Designer to join our client company to strengthen their electrical design-team. The role provides you with an opportunity to participate in an innovative and rapidly growing global work environment within measurement automation. If you have a relevant educational background and some previous experience from electrical design/automation, you might be the person we are looking for. Read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Jr. Electrical Designer, you will work closely with a team of experienced electrical designers and global customers. Your daily tasks range from electrical designing, drawings to solving various problems. The job may also involve helping different project teams in tasks such as component search. Some clients and projects are located on different continents which may affect regular office hours.
You are offered
* An interesting and versatile role in an innovative and expanding global work environment
* A great place to grow professionally
* The possibility to be part of an agile and experienced team
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Versatile work tasks related to electrical design within automation and robotics
* Planning and drawing designs
* Some hands-on electrician tasks possible in ad hoc-situations
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g., Electrical- or Automation Engineering)
* Previous experience from electrical or automation design
* Some experience or knowledge of EPLAN
* Fluent English both written and spoken
Previous experience or knowledge of robotics and NRTL-standards are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are
* Independent to initiate work and know how to ask for help when needed
* Engaged, collaborative and energized, showing commitment to be part of the team
* Motivated to learn and develop
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent, full-time position
* Location: Tampere, hybrid work model (remote and at the office)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONOur client is an agile, globally operating measurement automation partner with wide range of expertise in smart device testing. Their main responsibility is in developing best performing automation products and measurement technologies for customers enabling their innovations for smarter future.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1495053
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere