Are you aiming for a career as a Data Specialist? Do you already have some experience in the field? We are now looking for a Jr. Data Specialist to join our client Konecranes. In this role, you will be supporting business needs by working with data and analytics. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in a global environment. If you know your way around data and as a person, you are proactive and analytical with an eager-to-learn mindset, keep reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Konecranes IT organization provides services to enable secure, reliable, and productive operations around the clock. The service portfolio is wide-ranging from IT services provided to enable Konecranes business processes, through Helpdesk, all the way to the business intelligence and analytics identifying new business opportunities. As a Jr. Data Specialist, you will be working with databases with the goal to investigate how data is currently used and how to optimize the use of data. In addition, you will dig into systems and databases to connect the source of the data with the end-user view.
You are offered
* Opportunity to grow as a professional
* Interesting and challenging role
* Global company and a possibility to network broadly
* Supportive team and colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Database queries: retrieving and interpreting data
* Developing the use of data in the organization
* Delivering data for business needs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Fluent English skills
* Suitable educational background (e.g. Computer Science or Software Engineering)
* Understanding of databases (e.g. SQL or Oracle) and skills in database queries
Previous work experience in similar tasks and from the development of reporting is seen as an advantage.
As an employee you are
* Patient & independent
* Strong collaborator & team player
* Eager to develop your skills
* Start: According to the agreement, e.g. in August
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Koneenkatu 8, Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.