Jr. Backend Developer, Screenful Oy, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 12.10.2020
Are you interested in data science and big data? Are looking for an opportunity to develop yourself in back-end development? In this new role you can influence on the job tasks and you get to learn from the experts in the team. You can be freshly graduated or have already couple of years of experience, the most important things are your technical skills, motivation to learn more and ambition to work together for a common goal. Read further and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Screenful team consists of 9 developers, one in marketing and the others in development. Half of the team members are in Helsinki and half in Armenia. In this team you will work in long-term product development with Screenfuls own Business Intelligence product. This role offers a great chance to start your career within back-end development with the help and support of more experienced colleagues.
You are offered
* A thorough onboarding and a chance to influence on your job tasks
* A possibility to develop yourself in a growing start-up business in a great team full of professionals
* A flexible job role with remote work possibilities
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESIn this role you will be working with the long-term back-end development of Screenfuls product together with the CTO of the company. Your daily tasks include working with databases and optimizing database inquiries as well as developing APIs. You will develop back-end data architecture and do database programming. The main technologies in use are Node.js, Java and PostgreSQL. The role is new and therefore your work tasks will adapt according to your experience and skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience in database design, data science, data analytics and big data
* Good knowhow with SQL databases and back-end technologies
* Great team-working skills and motivation to learn more
* Interest in big data and data analytics
* Fluent skills in English (Finnish seen as an advantage)
Previous experience in developing a scalable online service and APIs as well as knowledge in big data and data science are seen as an advantage.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months with a possibility for recruitment
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.