We are looking for a jr. Azure developer for our client company Varian Siemens Healthineers Company. In this role, you will be working on innovative cloud product with modern technologies and improving the lives of millions of patients across the globe! This is a great opportunity to improve your skills and become an experienced fullstack-developer.
ABOUT THE ROLE You are offered
* Great opportunity to develop your skills in a global company
* International and experienced team for your support
* Meaningful job duties
JOB DUTIES In this role, you will be joining the cloud engineering team to work with a development of a novel treatment solution for arteriovenous malformation. Together with your experienced team members you will be responsible for the design and development of a cloud-native product. Your tasks will mainly consist of coding, testing and documentation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g. mathematics, physics or computer science)
* Some previous experience on back-end, front-end or fullstack development from work or your own projects
* Interest towards coding and commitment to become a skilled fullstack-developer
* Genuine interest to Varian as a company
* Fluent skills in English
As a person you are:
* Independent and self-reliant
* Analytical and result-oriented
* Collaborative and communicative
* Start: In August
* Work extent: Full time (37,5h per week), permanent employment
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Varian Siemens Healthineers Company is the worlds leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer.