Are you an automation or electrical engineer? Would you like to work in interesting and versatile projects? This role might be suitable for you! Solving is looking for a highly motivated engineer with great team work skills. You can be at the end of your studies, freshly graduated or already have work experience. The most important thing is suitable education and interest in automation! Does this sound interesting to you? Read on and apply today as we will proceed straight away with potential candidates.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Solving is the world leader in the automated handling of heavy loads. Solving's products range from simple hand-controlled devices to highly sophisticated automated handling systems using both air bearings and wheels. As an automation engineer your job would be designing automation for these systems.
* Interesting and varying projects
* Supportive team and great work environment
* Good opportunities for growth
* Being a consultant through Academic Work will provide you with excellent chances to develop as a professional, broaden your network and get useful contacts for your future. You can read more here: https://www.academicwork.fi/tyonhakijoille/staffing-working-as-a-consultant
* System design in automation projects
* Automation planning for projects and standard modules
* Preparing electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings
* Performing planning review with the project team before the start of production
* Making internal shopping lists and, if necessary, carry out project purchases at the initiative of the project manager
* Acting as a support and technical advisor in sales, manufacturing and assembly
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable degree in engineering such as automation or electrical engineering
* Team work skills
* Either very good English, Swedish or Finnish skills, one of these should be sufficient
* Start: According to agreement
* Work Extent: Full time, 12-month fixed-term with the possibility to be recruited as a permanent employee
* Location: Pietarsaari
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Solving heavy load handling systems based on either air bearings or wheels enable heavy industrial loads to be handled efficiently and safely. Based on our specialist knowledge we offer our customers unique, customised material handling concepts. We produce the optimal solutions for our customers; handling solutions that help our customers increase their efficiency. Read more about Solving here: https://www.solving.com/about-solving/