6Sense Innovations Ltd is agile, innovative and looking for YOU: a Jr. AI Engineer to join their journey towards the future of AI and Machine Learning. This role will provide you with a front row seat into revolutionary video surveillance architecture. We hope you've got some experience with computer vision, are proficient with Python and have good skills in statistics and programming. Sounds good? Read more further down and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Youll be working in an English-speaking agile work environment; starting with a morning stand-up, working on the backlog with your team and checking in on the progress each day. The team is fully autonomous and is responsible for designing, implementing and delivering backlogs items. Your responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems in the area of computer vision. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications. To do this job successfully, you need good skills in statistics and programming. Knowledge of data science and software engineering would be a great fit as a background for the role. Your team consists of an AI lead who also works on the projects, two other AI engineers and one other MLops engineer.
You are offered
* A great agile team to work with
* In-house projects and products to work on
* An innovative employer where you have room to both show your skills and grow on the job
* Great projects to deliver tools to help clients utilise video technology in a completely new way
* Study and transform data science prototypes
* Design/develop machine learning systems/applications, run tests and experiments
* Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
* Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
* Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
* Train and retrain systems when necessary
* Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience for example as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
* Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
* Deep knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and algorithms
* Proficiency with Python
* Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (such as Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (such as scikit-learn)
* Experience with Spark and/or data-bricks.
* Great analytical and problem-solving skills
As a person you are:
* Independent to initiate work
* Know how to ask for help when needed
* Start: as soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Location: Company office in Helsinki, remote work possible
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. By the request of 6Sense Innovations Ltd all questions regarding the position should be directed to
We use a continuous selection process. Therefore in case we have moved forward to screening or interviewing any candidate this advert may be removed from the web before the recruitment process is completed.
6sense Innovations Ltd is a fast-growing Helsinki-based technology company that offers computer vision SaaS solutions globally across a variety of industries, such as security, telecom, parking, manufacturing, real estate and healthcare to name a few. With their plug-and-play IoT platform and business applications, their customers are able to take computer vision into their everyday operations cost-efficiently and hence make large scale business impacts.