ABOUT THE ROLE
OPEN is a leading company offering innovative software and payment solutions. OPEN has solidified its place as a company delivering comprehensive solutions in the Nordic petroleum market. Its strategic business focus is on software development and offering complete payment solutions to its customers. OPEN offers a complete portfolio of services including hardware, integrations, software, field service, and support.
* Responsible and interesting role
* A chance to develop in your career by expertise as well as through different roles
* Ability to take part in developing future innovations for example in the field of electric cars' charging solutions
* Team support and an innovative work environment
* As a consultant through Academic Work we offer you great opportunities to develop as an expert, broaden your network and get useful connections. Read more: https://www.academicwork.fi/tyonhakijoille/staffing-working-as-a-consultant
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Couple of years work experience from software development
* Fluent English
* Independent and proactive working style
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent with the goal of being recruited by Open Pos after around 6 months
* Location: Tampere Sarankulma
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OPEN POS Finland being part of Open Group AB, is the leading payment solutions provider in the Nordics. OPEN, is a growing company having strong domain knowledge and almost 30 years experience in petrol station management and payment solutions. In the Nordics, OPENs wide customer base consists of large chains and individual petrol and energy stations. In 2021 the OPEN Group turnover was about 18,4 M and the group employed over 120 professionals.
Read more: https://www.openpos.tech/