Java Developer, Teleste, Tampere
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.1.2020
We are looking for a junior Java developer to our client company Teleste. If you can develop code with a great quality and want to kick start your career with diverse job duties, this could be for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Diverse job duties
* Great team for your support
* Relatable product (software for passenger info boards at trains)
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Product development especially with Java. You will be developing software for new and existing products, and also working closely with hardware.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe hope that you have relevant educational background and some previous work experience with handling code. Your work experience can be for example from internship or a summer job.
* Good skills in Java
* Fluent skills in English
* Basic skills in Python
* Basic knowledge of Linux
* Quality-driven mindset
* Start: As per agreement
* Work extent: Full time, 12 months
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Teleste that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.