We are looking for a junior Java developer to our client company Teleste. If you can develop code with a great quality and want to kick start your career with diverse job duties, this could be for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be a member of a software development team, implementing new features for our Passenger Information System (PIS) products that are used on-board in trains, trams and metros. You can see the concrete results of your work in hundreds of trains and trams, used every day by tens of thousands of passengers in Europe, Middle East and North America.
You are offered
* Diverse job duties
* Great team for your support
* Relatable product (software for passenger info boards at trains)
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Product development especially with Java. You will be developing software for new and existing products, and also working closely with hardware
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We hope that you have relevant educational background and some previous work experience with handling code. Your work experience can be for example from internship or a summer job.
* Good skills in Java
* Fluent skills in English
* Basic skills in Python
* Basic knowledge of Linux
* Quality-driven mindset
As a person you are:
* Start: As per agreement
* Work extent: Full time, 12 months
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Teleste that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Here you can find more information from our client company Teleste