Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for an ITSM Tester with Remedy testing experience for our global client. This is a one year project assignment that starts on 1.1.2022. The work is full-time and will be implemented for telecommunications client. This project can be worked remotely but please note that the work equipment is required to be picked up from Helsinki, Finland. Some presence at the client premises may be required, however, in accordance with up-to-date, local authority covid- guidelines.
The work you will do and responsibilities:
As a ITSM Tester you will develop, coordinate and manage automated and manual testing for ITSM applications, i.e Remedy. The tester will take care of strategic planning, development, and implementation of the testing guidelines and standards as well as create templates and scripts to support testing scenarios and customer requests. The tester will be working with other BMC Remedy developers and application administrators in troubleshooting issues and coordinate with development team in execution of test cases.
- Strategic planning, development, and implementation of the testing guidelines and standards.
- Create templates and scripts to support testing scenarios (for an automated testing tool) to support customer requests (ie. Remedy work orders, incidents, changes, request entitlements, and approvals).
- Configure/administer key configurations and generate reports to monitor success and compliance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Testing issues as they occur within Testing lifecycle.
- Coordinate with development team in creation, maintenance, and execution of test cases and customer scenarios.
- Lead pre- and post-release verification of new ITSM Tool (i.e. Remedy) software releases.
- Work with other BMC Remedy developers and application administrators in troubleshooting issues with the Automated Testing Tool process.
- Hands-on experience on Application Design, Development and Maintanance
- Understanding of the various roles that are associated with Enterprise ITSM Tool (i.e Remedy)
- Ability to analyze and understand customer requirements for producing Test Script scenarios.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Finnish Security Check will be performed on the selected professional.
What is in it for you:
We are offering you an opportunity to work with a global technology leader who solves business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world and a global community where you can utilize your strengths. We provide you a challenging project with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
Would you like to join in highly experienced global team? Please send us your application in English with your desired salary by 20.10.2021. For further information on this position, please be in contact with our HR Consultant Mari Haapala, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 845 1012 on weekdays between 13:00-14.00.