Barona IT Oy
Are you good at meeting the customers and system users and working as a part of a driven team? Do you have great communicational and co-operational skills? Are you able to adapt in variable situations and possess skills in IT related problems?
We are looking for our global customer an IT Technician to join the positive and dynamic team of experts with a priority on exceptional customer service in Vaasa.
In this position the main responsibility is to independently and collaboratively support users in everyday IT related challenges and requests submitted via email, telephone and by person, concerning issues such as workstations, technique around them and peripheral devices.
Basic network and server knowledge is appreciated but not a must since everyday work will provide you with new skills and knowledge. Thus, there is more than one way to succeed in this position: you can be a recent graduate or an IT-service professional.
What we are looking for:
- In-depth technical understanding of Microsoft office tools
- Appropriate technical education (B. Sc in field of IT or vocational school degree)
- Some years of previous working experience from similar tasks (e.g. IT service desk)
- Strong command of spoken and written Finnish and English
- Excellent communication skills and customer-service oriented mindset
- Ability to collaborate in a global organization
- Strong and well-organized team player with self-steering mindset
- Effective project working skills and ability to prioritize tasks in hectic environment
- Ability to work effectively and provide high quality service
- Can-do attitude, which you use to find the right solutions
You will have the chance to make a difference within our customer’s global workplace and to be part of a successful and professional team. We offer you an interesting position as IT Technician to support around 1000 people in their everyday work, to able them to continue working efficiently. In this position you will be able to challenge yourself and work closely with different stakeholders inside the company.
For more information, please contact Sami Rinta-Valkama, Barona HR- Consultant, tel. +358 50 597 4102.
Interested? Please apply latest on 30.11.2019. Please note that the candidates with the most relevant qualifications will be interviewed already during the application process.