IT Team Leader
AB Enzymes Oy
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and hands-on
IT Team Leader
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. As the IT Team Leader for our site in Rajamäki, you will have a multifaceted IT role including providing a very hands-on support service to your internal customers, coordinating and managing different global IT activities and applications within the company, managing IT projects, and managing two members of on-site IT staff. You will actively collaborate with the AB Enzymes international IT team, external support partners, and service providers. You will report to the Global IT Manager located in Germany.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating the daily IT end-user computing support service together with the users, the global IT support team, and our UK-based IT Service Centre.
- Maintaining and managing the on-site IT infrastructure and assets in close collaboration with our global organization and the IT Service Centre.
- Supporting our manufacturing and production applications.
- Having global responsibility for business application and system activities.
- Managing local and global IT applications and infrastructure projects in close collaboration with the global IT team, external suppliers, and the IT Service Centre.
- Creating and implementing IT processes together with your colleagues in our global IT organization.
- Conducting ticket and service reviews together with the Service Delivery Manager.
Your required qualifications and key skills:
- You have an associated degree in a related area and 3–5 years’ experience in IT, in an end-user computing engineer, project management, or support role, preferably in an international and manufacturing environment.
- A broad knowledge of various IT areas (such as business applications, end-user computing, servers, and networking) would definitely be an asset.
- Prior experience in SAP would be appreciated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented mindset.
- The ability to comfortably adapt to different cultures and international working practices.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and working independently to achieve your targets.
- The ability to see the “big picture” and a hands-on approach to delivering results.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in managing small teams would be a plus.
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term prospects in a fast-growing company at the forefront of the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will give you the opportunity to further develop, both personally and professionally. You will find that our management team is accessible, progressive, and team-oriented, and will support you with its open communication. This is a new and permanent position. Have we roused your interest?
For more information, please contact Service Delivery Manager Stefanie Henning on +49 1590 4356603. Please submit the e-application form below together with your CV and a cover letter, including your expected salary, in English, by May 26, 2019.