IT System Specialist
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
IT System Specialist
We are strengthening our Information Technology unit. Fennovoima Information Technology Unit's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology is used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems and applications needed for the daily operations.
As an IT system specialist you are responsible for the administration, documentation and technical ownership of several Fennovoima's systems and applications. This includes supporting application business owners in development work and in meeting Fennovoima compliance requirements. We are looking for a system administrator who can take responsibility of a wide array of systems and isn’t afraid of learning about new ones. As part of the work, the IT system specialist helps design and develop the company's server environment in general.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Administrative technical tasks and change management for assigned systems and applications
- Supporting the stakeholders and system owners in their development and compliance
- Design and development of the server environment
- Windows and Linux platform system administration
- Database and middleware platform administration
- Development and updating of the systems technical documentation, recovery and continuity plans
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree e.g. in information technology
- At least three years’ experience in similar tasks
- Professional knowledge of server platform operating systems, cloud service platforms and virtualization platforms
- Experience in administering various different systems that support the IT infrastructure, e.g. monitoring, backup, anti-virus and patch management systems
- Experience in database administration, middleware platforms, scripting and automation of manual tasks
- Experience in scripting and automation of manual tasks
- Experience of ITIL processes
- IT certifications are an advantage
- Basic understanding of network technologies
- Language skills: fluent in English and Finnish both written and spoken
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Would you like to be part of a unique professional community where
- professional growth and continuous learning are ensured by active and organized training practice.
- wellbeing at work is a prerequisite for success.
- co-workers are characterized by their commitment for a rare and demanding project and their responsible approach towards mutual triumph.
- people and ways of working are weld together by a shared way of conduct in everyday work and action.
- individual input and influence can be acknowledged by generations to come.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.3.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions.
For further information, please contact IT Development Manager Mikko Haverinen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8559 on Tuesday 20.3. at 9-10, IT Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Friday 16.3. at 13-14 or Psycon consultant Rauna Kautto tel. +358 (0)20 7101 242 on Wednesday 14.3. at 12-13 or on Monday 19.3. at 12-13.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki or Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112059
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, Oulu, Pyhäjoki, Uusimaa, Helsinki