We are looking for our first IT Support!
What can we offer you?
As you would be Avance’s first internal IT person, the role description is broad and can be adjusted based on your skills and knowledge. You would have the possibility to make the role your own. We appreciate our colleagues and we want to learn from each other. For example, we sit in an open office where we can ask anything from our colleagues nearby. We believe that people stay at Avance because of our people and culture but we also offer a competitive compensation and benefits. Working remotely part-time is possible. This is a full-time position with flexible working hours.
How would your days look like?
Your days would most probably include the following:
- Installation of computers to new employees.
- Maintenance of different licences.
- Installation of mobile phones and maintenance of mobile phone subscriptions.
- Monitoring of servers and other IT equipment (like copiers), routine updates and connections.
- Updating of IT documentation.
- Coordination and communication of maintenance breaks.
- Taking part in IT development meetings.
- Daily IT support to our colleagues, including e.g. issues with a program, connections or phone.
Who are we looking for?
You might be our ideal candidate, if:
- You have a suitable education for the position.
- You already have some experience in similar tasks.
- You work smoothly in the O365 environment and with other Microsoft products.
- Most importantly: you have a desire to learn and to help our colleagues.
- You are fluent in English. Skills in Finnish and Swedish are seen as an advantage.
Who are we?
Avance is an independent business law firm built on an open culture and a vision for providing legal services of the highest quality. We emphasize transparency and encourage collaboration and the continuous sharing of expertise. This is how we ensure knowledge transmission and a unique environment for professional growth. We are passionate about our clients and taking care of our team is a cornerstone in everything we do. Our office is in the heart of Helsinki and we are around 70 people today. You can read more about us at www.avance.com.
How to apply?
Please send your application and CV through the Apply button on our Careers site. We begin the interviews during the application process with suitable candidates. If you have questions, please contact our HR Manager Edda van der Ende at 040 591 7632. We will return to your application as soon as possible. We are looking forward to your application!