We are currently looking for an IT Support Technician for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and last approximately 6 months with a possibility for an extension.
Expected background & skills:
- IT system installation and maintenance
- IT hardware installation and maintenance
- Windows (and Linux) knowledge and network management as a plus
- Driving license B-class
- Customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You will be part of an active and professional team and you will be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the IT Support Technician position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.