IT Support Specialist, Rightware
We are currently looking for energetic IT support professional with strong service-oriented approach to strengthen our internal IT team at Rightware.
IT Support Specialist
In this role your primary task within the team is to keep things running and to keep end user satisfaction high. Your customers – end users – are all your colleagues at Rightware, both in Finland and in our global locations. You will be looked upon to provide solutions to technical challenges as well as educate end users on utilizing available tools to more efficiently perform their tasks.
You are an IT support specialist, who gets things done. You can be at the start of your career. You may have just graduated or are a self-learnt enthusiast. The exact job will be tailored to you based on your strengths and experience.
Join the team
You will be a part of Rightware IT team, which provides technical assistance with computer systems, hardware and software in all Rightware locations. In this small team, you will have a significant impact on the way this company performs.
Our IT team looks after of all Rightware’s IT infrastructure and services. We manage the company network, Microsoft infrastructure, Windows 10 and a few OSX workstations/laptops, printers, software licenses and installations. The IT team also partly maintains several Windows and Linux servers.
IT also oversees our cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) as well as information security. IT participates in many development projects like renewal and implementation of CRM, ERP, and Intranet systems as technical specialists and implementers. We also aim to maximize the digitalization of as many processes as possible while keeping bureaucracy at a minimum.
Who Are You?
- You are in your element when solving any technical challenge, a natural problem solver, who enjoys a good technical dilemma.
- You are a team player who wants to be a part of a highly motivated IT team.
- You understand good customer service practices and have a drive for delivering high quality customer service with ideas how to continuously improve our services.
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone with…
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating systems (OSX and Linux are plus but not mandatory)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (especially O365)
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and peripherals (monitors, printers, etc)
- Basic understanding of networks (wifi, ethernet, switches)
- Excellent interaction skills and fluent written and spoken communication in English
Barona IT is helping us with this recruitment. If you would like to know more about the position, team or Rightware as a company, please contact Mikael Korpi, mikael.korpi@barona.
Send us your application for the job by 12th November 2019. Please note that we will start screening applications as soon as we receive them - so send us your application already today!