Are you passionate about the gaming industry? Do you enjoy tinkering with computers, problem-solving, and teamwork? Heres your unique chance to dive into all of this and develop your skills in a diverse and challenging technical environment as we are looking for an IT Support Specialist for our client Housemarque Oy. At Housemarque, youll be a part of an independent and responsible team backed by Sony Interactive Entertainment where you get to utilize your excellent team working skills, prior experience in IT support, and top-notch customer service skills. If Game is King is your motto too, read on and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Housemarque is looking for a service-minded IT Support Specialist to join their IT team working on-site in Helsinki. You will work side by side with your team of IT Support Specialists and sysops to ensure seamless support for all their employees. Every four weeks you will work in IT support and the rest of your work time is split between internal development, onboarding personnel, maintaining systems and workstations, license management, and administrative IT tasks together with your team. In addition, you will be a key contributor ensuring that game development is easy and smooth and done with the right hardware and software.
You are offered
* Exciting and ambitious projects executed with the best tools
* 25+ years of experience in video game development
* Brilliant, diverse, and empathetic colleagues to work with
* Freedom, flexibility, and openness in a collaborative culture
* A warm and welcoming atmosphere at our cozy Helsinki office
* Competitive salary, benefits, healthcare, Nordic work-life balance
* Tailored relocation package to help you get settled into Finland
* Providing hardware and software support for our 80+ users
* Helping users with network issues (Network config, VPN, etc.)
* Working in IT helpdesk in rotating shifts
* Planning and handling IT purchases
* Managing hardware, software, and licenses
* Developing IT practices and policies alongside the team
* IT storage management
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in similar tasks
* Experience in writing clear, short instructions for users
* Experience in Active Directory management
* Understanding of Windows operating system
* Hands-on knowledge on how to assemble computers from parts
Experience with infosec tools and practices, macOS, Mobile device management, and centralized workstation management systems are seen as an advantage.
As an employee you are:
* Service-minded and solutions-oriented
* Able to take initiative and responsibility
* Patient and diplomatic
* Start: According to the agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, permanent employment
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Housemarque Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Housemarque Oy has a track record of 25+ years of developing top-notch games with a focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence. Our latest game Returnal was released for PS5 in 2021.
At Housemarque, Game is King. We develop great games that bring happiness and joy to gamers and our fans. We aspire to be a great workplace where people develop professionally and as a person.