IT Support Analyst
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our IT team. You’ll be located in Joensuu and report to IT manager based in Sweden. The position is fixed term until 31st of December 2019.
What you’ll do
Your main tasks will be desk side support locally (phone support, physical support at site, user administration) but your role also includes remote support, e.g. desk support within the Nordic area. In this role you have the possibility to solve all kinds of tasks in a multicultural environment.
You are a team player who has strong communication and team working skills. You are social, solution-oriented and interested in helping others. The employment may require some travel within Finland and also within the Nordic region.
- Desk side support (phone support, physical support at site, user administration)
- Computer management, setup/dispose according to the routines for Global Asset management
- User management and access handling according to the routines (On/Off-boarding, access granting/revoking)
- Backup/ restore management according to the current routines
- Local server management (hardware maintenance, file/print management, support application installations)
- Local network management
- Support corporate infrastructure teams from the local perspective (acting hands-on on site)
- Maintain SOP's and routines within the unit/site
How you’ll get there
- Technician or Bachelor’s degree with technical focus or equivalent field
- 3-5 years practical knowledge and working experience within IT Infrastructure area
- Experience and practical knowledge in PC management and desk side support
- Experience in server management including VMware and NTFS, security group handlings are beneficial
- Experience in validated/regulated environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud services is a big plus (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience in using Microsoft 365 platform is preferred
- Very good communication skills and the ability to solve problems independently
- Good ability to explain solutions in a simple way to end users
- Good communication skills in spoken and written Finnish and English
We look forward to receiving your application in English, including a cover letter, CV and salary request. Please apply via http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.QvF8-I_K. Reference 93538BR. Please apply by 23rd of June 2019.