We are looking for
to strengthen Teleste IT team in Kaarina (Turku area), Finland.
You can be an IT professional or a student as long as you are inspired by IT technology and want to share your knowledge to others. As an IT Specialist your main task will be supporting our business and users in their IT related matters. You will be part of our IT team which takes care of our IT infrastructure, operational IT systems and user support.
What we offer
Teleste is a solid company with opportunities to challenge yourself and future technology. Many of our solutions and products offer one of a kind technological challenge in Finland. Your can-do attitude is supported by your local and global team as we operate in more than 20 countries. We value people and teamwork as our greatest asset. You will be learning how a global technology company operates, and you will have good career opportunities inside Teleste.
What we expect from you?
• We hope that you have previous experience in service desk/helpdesk, and/or customer service duties.
• The job requires technical skills as well as a strong will to solve customers' issues efficiently and professionally.
• You may have a basic knowledge of some of our main technologies like Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Azure, SQL Server and VMware Solutions, but more important is that you have a right attitude and willingness to learn.
• Our ideal candidate can multi-task, has patience, and the ability to take the initiative in troubleshooting.
• Proficiency in Finnish and English.
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application latest by 7th of May, 2021. We will be reviewing the applications as they arrive, the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
For further details, please contact Paula Ali-Alha, tel. +358 40 5503 714, best available after 15:00.