AB Enzymes Oy
We are currently looking for a highly motivated
(located in Rajamäki)
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. As an IT Specialist, you will be a key player in our IT team, providing a very hands-on support service to your internal customers and coordinating different IT activities within the company. You will actively collaborate with the AB Enzymes international IT team, external support partners, and service providers. You will report to the IT Team Leader located in Rajamäki.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Coordinating the daily IT end-user computing support service together with the users, the global IT support team, and our UK-based IT Service Centre.
· Maintaining and managing the on-site IT infrastructure and assets in close collaboration with our global organization and the IT Service Centre.
· Supporting our manufacturing and production applications in close collaboration with the Business Systems Management team.
· Managing local and global IT applications and infrastructure projects in close collaboration with the global IT team, external suppliers, and the IT Service Centre.
· Taking care of IT systems vulnerabilities and working on improving the company’s overall IT security.
· Creating and implementing IT processes together with your colleagues in our global IT organization.
· Conducting ticket and service reviews together with the Service Delivery Manager.
Your required qualifications and key skills:
· You have an associated degree in a related area and 3–5 years’ experience in IT, in an end-user computing engineer or support role, preferably in an international and manufacturing environment.
· A broad knowledge of end-user computing, servers, and networking would be an asset.
· Basic or advanced knowledge in IT security topics would be a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented mindset.
· The ability to comfortably adapt to different cultures and international working practices.
· A proactive approach to problem solving and working independently to achieve your targets.
· The ability to see the “big picture” and a hands-on approach to delivering results.
· First experience in project management.
· Fluency in Finnish and English.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term prospects in a fast-growing company at the forefront of the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will give you the opportunity to further develop, both personally and professionally. You will find that our management team is accessible, progressive, and team-oriented, and will support you with its open communication. This is a permanent position and located in Rajamäki, Finland. Due to present situation most of the work is conducted remotely. Have we roused your interest?
For more information, please contact IT Team Leader Jarno Helminen on +358 40 752 2581. Please submit the e-application form below together with your CV and a cover letter, including your expected salary, in English by latest February 28th, 2021.