Stora Enso Oyj
Stora Enso is the second largest paper producer in Europe with an established customer base and a wide product portfolio for print and office use. Customers benefit from Stora Enso's broad selection of papers made from recycled and virgin fiber as well as our valuable industry experience, know-how and customer support.
We are looking for a IT Specialist for a fixed term position (until 31th December 2021) that will be part of our local Mill IT team, supporting Veitsiluoto mill and other our units within Finland together with being part of our total IT service delivery towards Stora Enso and our customers. To be successful in this position you are self-motivated with a strong driving force to work within a demanding environment towards a future oriented fast paced service delivery.
In this role, your main responsibilities are:
- Secure and maintain our IT environment in line with Stora Enso directives
- Co-operation with internal and external stakeholders
- Secure that IT process are followed when operating the local IT environments
- Operate and maintain our IT environment in relation to our SLA towards the units
- 2’nd line key resource to solve incidents on site or remotely
- Manage requests and act as contact towards internal and external service providers
- Actively monitor and pro-actively take actions to secure high availability
- Install software by request and secure that we meet license demands in all levels
- Participate in projects
We are looking for these qualities when selecting for this role:
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Service minded, focus on quality and co-operation
- Ability to speak and write fluent in Finnish and English
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Proven knowledge with MS products (latest server OS, latest clients, latest Office suit)
- Proven knowledge with Workstations and other client hardware
- Good knowledge about network (setup, monitoring and fault handling)
- Good knowledge about backup solutions and restore processes
- Ability and readiness to travel
- ITIL Foundation certification seen as advantage
- Knowledge of Android and IOS devices seen as advantage
For more information please contact Marika Neijonen-Vähä, Mill IT Manager (email@example.com)
We encourage you to submit your application and CV through our recruitment system latest by 14th February.
In the case where a health check-up is required upon accepting a new position, also a drug test will be included in the check-up.
Meet the people at Stora Enso in
LinkedIn http:// www.linkedin.com/company/stora-enso/
You are the opportunity. Join us.