Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our Information Management Department and IT Operations Unit. Fennovoima Information Management Department's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology and information management services are used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for developing and providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems, applications and services needed for the daily operations.
As an IT Specialist you participate in the coordination of Fennovoima's office user environment and in the daily management and maintenance of IT equipment and services. User environment consist mostly of the end user devices and services, meeting room and collaboration solutions and service desk function. In addition, taking part in the development of the user environment and the responsibility for IT documentation are your responsibilities as our IT Specialist.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Technical management and maintenance tasks related to office IT environment
- User environment administrative tasks and change management
- IT support tasks
- Management, service and installation tasks concerning variety of Fennovoima's IT equipment
- IT procurement, development and implementation by following IT roadmap
- Project participation
- Maintenance and development of technical documentation
- Service vendor management
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: an applicable degree in Information technology (e.g. in university of applied sciences)
- At least three-year experience of similar tasks
- Passion to become our future IT expert
- Ability to cooperate effectively and desire to support and serve our internal customers
- Experience of workstation and mobile device management
- Experience in SaaS based productivity tools is an advantage
- ITIL or similar certification is an advantage
- Experience in operating with service providers is an advantage
- Language skills: fluent in English and Finnish both written and spoken
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact IT Development Manager Toni Hakala tel. +358 (0)20 757 8432 on Tue 21.7. at 15-16 or on Wed 5.8. at 14-15 or IT Operations Manager Sakari Herajärvi tel. +358 (0)20 757 9229 on Mon 29.6. at 15-16 or on Tue 7.7. at 9-10 or Psycon Consultant Pekka Airaksinen tel. +358 (0)20 710 1222 on Tue 30.6. at 10-11 or on Thu 6.8. at 16-17. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki