Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
We are strengthening our Information Technology unit. Fennovoima Information Technology Unit's mission is to ensure that information technology is used according to the most efficient and secure practices in Fennovoima. We are responsible for providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems and applications needed for the daily operations.
As an IT Specialist you participate in the coordination of Fennovoima's office user environment and in the daily management and maintenance of IT equipment and services. User environment consist mostly of the end user devices and services, meeting room and collaboration solutions and service desk function. In addition, taking part in the development of the user environment and the responsibility for IT documentation are your responsibilities as our IT Specialist.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Technical management and maintenance tasks related to office IT environment
- User environment administrative tasks and change management
- IT support tasks
- Management, service and installation tasks concerning variety of Fennovoima's IT equipment
- IT procurement, development and implementation by following IT roadmap
- Project participation
- Maintenance and development of technical documentation
- Service vendor management
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: an applicable degree in Information technology (e.g. in university of applied sciences)
- At least three year experience of similar tasks
- Passion to become our future IT expert
- Ability to cooperate effectively and desire to support and serve our internal customers
- Experience of workstation and mobile device operating systems
- ITIL or similar certification is an advantage
- Experience in operating with service providers is an advantage
- Experience from the industrial field is an asset
- Language skills: fluent in English and Finnish both written and spoken
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Would you like to be part of a unique professional community where
- professional growth and continuous learning are ensured by active and organized training practice
- wellbeing at work is a prerequisite for success
- co-workers are characterized by their commitment for a rare and demanding project and their responsible approach towards mutual triumph
- people and ways of working are weld together by a shared way of conduct in everyday work and action
- individual input and influence can be acknowledged by generations to come
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.3.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions.
For further information, please contact IT Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Thursday 15.3. at 10-11, IT Development Manager Toni Hakala tel. +358 (0)20 757 8432 on Wednesday 21.3. at 13-14 or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0) 20 7101 238 on Friday 16.3. at 12-13. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: first 2 years in Helsinki, after that in Pyhäjoki.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112057
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, Oulu, Pyhäjoki, Uusimaa, Helsinki