IT Specialist, Vantaa
As IT Specialist, you work with the daily technical support and needs for a retail company in Finland. You ensure the local technical functionality of networks, computers, scanners, credit card terminals, servers, printers, tablets, etc. You will be located in Vantaa. You will also have daily interaction with Group’s Global IT. The position is fixed term for four months and will start as soon as the right person is found. The selected person shall work on Experis' payroll
The colleague we are looking for will be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, the highest level of performance tuning and support procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. IT Specialist Investigates and analyzes all of system issues and faults, provides active project IT support in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department. She/ he will be an important link in SAP project connecting the local IT environment and the technical needs that the project requires and acts as a key contact point for the project personnel.
- Installs, tests, repairs, and adjusts: computer hardware and software, network infrastructure and Point of Sales system for stores
- Troubleshoots technical solutions related to software/hardware and setup errors
- Uses technical service management and interpersonal skills to provide support services to company employees.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the IT in Vantaa by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Works with Global teams to assist support activities.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving other support personnel and/ or organizations or outside vendors.
- Establishes, maintains and manages user accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical Point of sales and host computer resources. Is available for business critical support also outside normal working hours to some extent and takes responsibility of the daily smooth technical operation of the business.
- Public network/ Internet service providers
- Private network/ DMVPN
- IP range/structure
- VLAN configuration
- Wi-Fi administration
- CCNA Qualification advantageous but hands on network experience is essential.
- ITIL Qualification
- 3+ years of experience in information systems administration
- 3+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft servers and Endpoints. SAP experience as a user or in an implementing role.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Systems Centre Control Manager
- Solid, proven ability to administer recent versions of Windows Server, Active Directory/Group Policy, Exchange Server, Office 365, MS SQL Server, DNS, DHCP, SSL, SSH, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, and other network services.
- Computers and peripherals (printers, scanners, displays, projectors)
- Servers, network switches (managed and non-managed)
- Backup processes/ services (network and local storage)
- RF scanners – configuration/ testing
- Tablets – configuration/ testing
- Shop displays – configuration/ testing
- Till system – POS experience desirable
- Credit card terminals – service and administration
- Telephones – service and administration
Skills and special requirements:
As a person you like to provide your professional services to colleagues and to work independently in a business supporting role. You must have effective communication and interpersonal skills and strong service skills. You have the ability to understand our staff's IT-related needs and challenges and have good problem-solving skills. You are able to focus and establish the appropriate priorities for prompt troubleshooting in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You have the ability to multi-task and take several projects forward at the same time, also ability to take initiative and perform high-quality work. You are motivated by succeeding in challenging situations, preparing and foreseeing possible issues and providing your technical support in the international working environment. High level of spoken and written English and Finnish is required in this role.
You have solid experience of working with information systems administration, MS Active Directory, MS servers and Endpoints. Also MS Systems Centre Control Manager, Windows operating systems (XP, 7, 10), Windows domain environments, Exchange Server, Office 365, MS SQL Server, DNS, DHCP, SSL, SSH, TCP/IP and Anti-Virus are obligatory skills. The understanding of database management, Cisco CLI, ITIL, CCNA and batch processes as well as Windows-based server stations is an added value.
Interested? Please apply as soon as possible by registering your CV.
For more information please contact ICT Resourcing Consultant Tessi Reispakka, t. +358 40 183 7863
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin sekä suorahakuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille. Me autamme sinua löytämään unelmiesi työpaikan asiantuntijatehtävistä johtotasolle asti. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon ja rahoituksen, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin sekä johdon rekrytointeihin kaikilla toimialoilla.