We are now looking for an experienced IT Specialist for Valo Motion - a global provider of active games that move 75000+ people daily in 65+ countries. If you are experienced in managing business level solutions and have an excellent understanding on how computers, networks and AV equipment work, keep reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role your main task will be to manage and maintain IT products and solve and prevent problems together with the customer success team. You also help with setting up internal solutions and managing them with confidence. Additionally, a part of the job will be to prototype, validate, and test hardware solutions for current and future products, so experience in choosing and testing the right components and equipment for long-term use is necessary. The job varies a lot and requires a hands-on touch - no two days will be the same!
You are offered
* An employer that contributes to well-being at work
* Approachable and supportive colleagues
* A low hierarchy organizational culture
* An opportunity to influence the work with your own professional skills
* Possibility for hybrid work
* Investigating and solving technical problems
* Developing remote support tools to manage the products
* Researching and testing components for the products
* PC assembly and component validation
* Some on-site visits may be required, mostly for local customers
* Maintaining and developing the internal IT infrastructure
* RMA / Warranty management of own and customer electronics
* Communicating with suppliers and their technical support / warranty teams
* Stress-testing potential future hardware setups
* Setting up and managing Windows business/enterprise solutions, such as employee PC:s, accounts and the companys internal network solutions
* Administration of company network infrastructure, tools and equipment + software licenses, user accounts, and access privileges
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Good knowledge in PC:s, network solutions and audiovisual hardware (projectors, speakers, displays etc.)
* Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on Windows based computers
* Confidence to work hands-on with IT equipment and tools (such as assembling and building prototype setups of upcoming products for testing)
* Excellent English language skills
* Independent and solution-oriented approach
* Good communication skills
Skills considered as an asset:
* Experience in component and electronics sourcing and vendor management
* Remote deployment of images to PC:s
* RMA system management
* Previous experience working in a game company
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment
* Location: Lauttasaari, Helsinki (partial remote work possibility)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Valo Motion that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Valo Motion is the pioneer in combining interactive augmented reality game platforms with physical activities. Read more from here.