IT Specialist, Infrastructure
We are looking for an IT Specialist to join our development minded IT function at Paulig Group! The position is permanent and located in our modern head office in Vuosaari roastery. Join us in the quest of Exploring Great Taste!
As IT Specialist with thorough and senior experience within IT Infrastructure, you will manage the Paulig Group IT infrastructure. An important part of the work is also being involved in the development of IT services for all Paulig Group locations and countries. You will perform development actions as well as changes in our rapidly developing international IT environment.
Your responsibility areas:
- Main responsibility area: data center services
- Network services
- End user services built mainly on Microsoft products/services
To be successful in this role we want you to contribute with your senior experience. You are mainly responsible for proactive technical work in our IT infrastructure environment. You will be driving technical questions related to data center services which requires good knowledge and experience of data center technologies. You might also act as a project team member responsible for infrastructure implementation in our ongoing and future projects.
We like to take things forward to strive for excellence and thus, you will have the possibility to develop in this role. We want your input to make a difference.
What we appreciate:
- Wide IT infrastructure technical knowledge in different areas
- Thorough experience from business critical environments, preferably from manufacturing business
- Data center knowledge, e.g. of following technologies:
- Cloud technology knowledge, especially Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL server knowledge and experience is an advantage
- ITIL experience and knowledge is appreciated
Your ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations is one of your strengths and you have a proactive, development minded and independent way of working based on you previous experience. You are a true team player with grow together attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Working proficiency in English and in Finnish is required to succeed in the role.
What we offer:
- Interesting work in family-owned company with beloved brands and products
- Constantly developing company where you won’t get bored
- Open minded organization that appreciates your ideas
- Great team spirit. We keep having excellent results in the personnel engagement survey year after year.
- Possibility to work internationally across our different divisions and locations
- Possibility to develop, influence and take things forward
You would be part of an international Infrastructure Service Management team that has team members in different Paulig Group locations. Your manager Ville Helenius, Group IT Service Manager, is located in Vuosaari like you. If you have any questions or just want to have a chat with your possible future manager, please contact Ville on April 4th 9-10 or April 16th 13-14: +358400316376.
Who we are: You would join a work community that shares strong values; Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of exploring great taste. As a Nordic challenger, we aim to be loved and valued for reshaping the world of pure taste experiences. With over 140 years of experience, we believe in quality, taking responsibility for products, people, production and the environment. Everything we do must leave a sense of good taste behind.
Why is Paulig the best place to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ru5-MwqJLM&feature=youtu.be
If you got excited, please apply by sending your CV and application with salary request latest April 17th 2018 on our website www.pauliggroup.com/careers.