IT Specialist for Card Manufacturing
We are looking for an Application Specialist to join the Card Manufacturing and Application Operations FI unit in IT Financial and Network Services.
We are providing the Card Manufacturing services for various customer across Nordics. Our solutions are high available and scalable for future Card and PIN products provided by best vendors on the market.
As an Application specialist, you will be responsible for delivering a solution which meets business needs, fits to the IT Application landscape and delivers stable and secure services for our Customers. Your key stakeholders are other IT development and operations departments. You will interact also with Business Product Managers to define IT deliveries for Card Manufacturing services.
Your daily activities will include coordination with the team on features, releases, requirement analysis, definition of IT requirements together with business specialists, incident and problem analysis and planning on how to integrate the solution to other applications and services with architects and application specialists, as well as cooperation with application vendors.
The position will preferably be in Helsinki, with stakeholders in all the Nordic countries.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Application specialist in Card Manufacturing team will have an excellent position to view the whole Nordic Card Manufacturing end-to-end process chain.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Cooperation with Product Managers on planning and defining application roadmap and new releases
- Defining application requirements for software vendors
- Cooperation with other application specialists in Card Manufacturing IT Service area
- Coordination of daily activities with software vendors and our internal stakeholders and providing 3rd level support
- Support and coordination of user acceptance test and planning and execution of technical application tests.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
We believe that your background and professional acumen forms most of your qualifications to succeed in this role. It is also important to us that you are passionate of what you are doing in your daily work and that you take the responsibility of driving things forward to develop both business and your-self.
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- Hands on experience with following platform technologies: Linux and Windows Server
- Hands on experience with following Middleware products: WebLogic and/or WebSphere
- Hands on experience with generating test data for applications and verifying test results on a detailed level
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle preferred)
- Familiarity and/or previous work experience on Key Management Process
- Familiarity with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and Oracle Fusion Middleware products are advantage.
Of your personal qualifications we would value:
- Eager and motivated to learn on a fast-paced business environment
- Persistent to solve issues/bugs/problems by yourself or with help of your colleagues
- Excellent cooperation skills with Nordic and international colleagues in different time zones
- Ability to plan and provide results according to agreed timetables
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talents and you will be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 25.2.2018
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Jarmo Seppänen, +358 50 506 5979, email@example.com.