Are you looking for a job where you get to shine with your skills in Atlassian products? This might be your chance! We are now looking for a IT Specialist for our client Contribyte Oy to work as an expert with versatile customer projects. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of technical environments, take part in development projects and consult solutions for clients from a technical point of view. You are offered the freedom to develop internal operating models and, if you wish, work as a trainer. Read on and apply as soon as possible, because interviews are arranged on a quick schedule with the right candidates!
ABOUT THE ROLE At Contribyte, you will be a part of a team consulting problems with Atlassian products, supporting clients admin users with their questions, implementing DevOps-projects, and acting as a support for the sales team with technical matters regarding the products. You can also share your knowledge via blog posts and by educating clients. At Contribyte you can choose to work at the office or remotely with flexible office hours.
* Versatile job duties and environment which encourages to develop yourself as a professional
* Freedom and responsibility in a rapidly growing organization
* A possibility to educate yourself to become a certified expert alongside the work
* Low hierarchical community with supportive and great colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Administrator support for clients
* Technical consulting
* Client projects such as product development and updating technical environments
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background and/or relevant earlier work experience from similar tasks
* Great communication skills
* Fluency in English - skills in Finnish are seen as an advantage
* Prior experience from admin tasks with cloud services, Linux, Jira, and Confluence
Certificates with Atlassian products are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are
This advert has been updated 1.7.2021.
* Start: According to the agreement, e.g. in August or in September 2021
* Work extent: 12 months with possibility to get recruited to Contribyte Oy
* Location: Kamppi, Helsinki and remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
OTHER INFORMATION Contribyte Oy helps organizations to take advantage of their full potential in developing digital solutions and products.