IT-Specialist, 3rd level, Saint-Gobain Finland
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.3.2021
Saint-Gobain Finland is now looking for an experienced IT-specialist to join their team. Are you interested in international IT-problems, and more importantly, IT-solutions? Is IT your passion and you want to develop your skills? If so, continue reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are now offered a great possibility to join Saint-Gobains team of IT-experts. In this position, you are supporting the regional IT-teams and coordinating projects with an experienced team and colleagues. You are discussing with the global and local suppliers, and building your own skills and knowledge by interacting with Saint-Gobains vast internal contacts.
You are offered
* Interesting and challenging job duties
* Great team members and support of the whole IT-
* Excellent networking possibilities
JOB DUTIESYour core duty is to provide 3rd level support in the regional Nordic and Baltic USS 3rd Level Support team.
* Regional 3rd Level Support (incident coordination
and support of country based teams)
* Regional project coordination
* Regional system ownership (M365, Active Directory, etc.)
Your KPIs are
* SLA reports
* Customer satisfaction surveys
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or
related field and at least 5 years working experience
in IT area or equivalent combination of above stated
education and experience.
* Fluent skills in English and one Nordic/Baltic
* Comprehensive experience and understanding of IT
systems in general (servers, PCs, networks and
equipment), process & service & project
management, understanding of the ITIL framework
* ServiceNow system knowledge
* Excellent social skills
PowerShell scripting skills are considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Organized, self-driven and interested in solving problems
* Able to work in a hectic environment
* Keen on developing yourself and guiding others
* Start: As soon as possible.
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.