IT Service Owner, Identity and Access Management
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Owner to join our Group IT Enterprise Systems team.
You will be based in our office in Vantaa and be part of a global Group IT team, supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe.
You will lead our Competence Center for Identity and Access Management (IAM) in close collaboration with our IT Service Owners and vendors as well as business key users. Your responsibility will be the end-to-end process while using the latest IT technologies in the IAM area. By that you will ensure a well working user management system towards the business and between our integrated IT systems.
- Responsible for all involved components/applications in the IAM end-to-end process
- Creation of short- and long-term roadmap for IAM
- Contribute to the IAM parts of assigned development projects
- Operational management together with our IT service providers
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge in Identity and Access Management processes
- Experience in Identity and Access Management technologies (e.g. from companies like One Identity, SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, Ping Identity, ForgeRock)
- Vendor management experience
- Good understanding of IT operations e.g. ITIL or similar
- Willing to travel internationally
- Fluent communication in English in addition to one of Scandinavian, Finnish or German
- Experienced in the user management in one or several of our Enterprise Systems (SAP, M-Files, Workday, Basware, MS Dynamics)
- Experienced in SAP authorizations
- Experienced in Active Directory Management
- Experienced in Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for training and self-development. You will collaborate within our global Group IT organization to reach our business-driven strategic objectives.
Got interested in this position?
For more information about the position, please contact Florian Kazak, Manager Enterprise Systems, via email at email@example.com.
Please send your application with salary request and CV until 15.09.2021.