IT Service ManagerBluefors Oy
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager for our IT department. In this role, you are responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring the performance of our IT services. This includes the support and development of our applications, and coordination of the work of both our suppliers and internal team members. Even though you will not act as a direct supervisor for our team members, you are expected to ensure smooth cooperation and efficient work between all stakeholders, including our internal customers. You have the overall understanding of cost and budgeting aspect of IT services and are familiar with standard IT KPI’s. You are also able to leverage ITSM and additional BI reports to analyze needed improvement areas.
Your current IT services are on application area, like CRM, ERP, BI and Integrations, which already have suppliers and internal team members working on those. You will help us to enhance our ITIL based IT processes like incident management and change request management. As your role also includes the development part, your background might be from DevOps side instead of more traditional IT service management. We expect you to have over two years’ experience as an IT Service Manager and demonstrated understanding of IT service management processes, strategies, and methods. You have excellent time management and organizational skills and experience in establishing guidelines and trainings in your area of expertise.
To succeed in this role, you are self-directed, proactive, and ready to roll up your sleeves. You have a precise and responsible way of working and good problem-solving and decision-making skills. You are a positive team player with great social skills. At Bluefors you will get to work in a flexible, international environment with talented colleagues with a wide-range expertise. In this position you will oversee development of our IT services that truly affect the future development of the company. As a fast-growing company, we can offer you interesting career prospects and professional growth in a flexible working environment and great, supportive team.
- Ensuring high-quality IT services for Bluefors employees using our applications
- Measuring performance based on commonly agreed KPI’s and internal SLA’s
- Coordinating suppliers and internal team members to achieve required support level
- Coordinating development of applications based on change request management process
- Leveraging ITSM to increase quality of service, and offering self-service portal for internal users
- Big picture of application landscape, as we are growing and ramping up new applications
- IT Service life-cycle management
What we expect from you
- Experience (2-5+ years) as an IT Service Manager with responsibility from both support and development e.g. DevOps type of services
- Demonstrated understanding of IT service management processes, strategies, and methods like ITIL
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in establishing guidelines and trainings
- Self-directed, committed, and responsible way of working
- Good social skills
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
We also appreciate
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Positive hands-on attitude
- ITIL certificate
- Experience of running IT projects would be beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible, on August 14, 2022 at the latest at BLUEFORS.COM. We will start reviewing the applications already during the application period.
For further information, please contact Head of IT Timo Koivunen at email@example.com