Are you looking for the next steps to shine professionally in a multicultural environment with circular economy present in your everyday work? Get ready to work in a global and innovative textile service business, with a turnover of 390 million. With a 170-year-long history (not retiring anytime soon!) of caring for our people and customers, we are ready to expand our Lindström family. Currently, we, a Finnish family-owned company, have over 4500 inspiring people in 24 countries around Europe and Asia. Now is your chance to become part of the journey of helping our customers to grow more in a sustainable way.
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to join our IT Service Management team!
We offer you a position at the core of a growing international company – a place to network and build global relationships with multi-cultural teams in 24 countries. You have a global arena to develop and grow professionally. You will get a responsible role in the modern working environment and a highly innovative atmosphere. We hope that your positive mindset and energy fit well into our We Care culture. You will be located in our Head Office in Kalasatama, Helsinki, and we support a flexible working culture to enable you to best succeed in your work.
In this key role, you will be responsible for end-to-end service delivery of Lindström’s IT Services and ensure availability, quality, and continuous improvement of our IT Services with close contact with business stakeholders, other IT teams and vendors.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring service quality and performance meet the agreed service levels
- Managing virtual service delivery teams including vendors
- Ensuring new or modified services are successfully taken into production
- Managing service cost planning
- Ensuring service roadmap visibility, adherence to security and continuity in requirements
- Maintaining service improvement plans
- Managing end-user communications, feedbacks, and user satisfaction
- Ensuring ITSM processes are followed and further improved
- Managing the lifecycle of services including service catalogue management
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Relevant educational background (M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Sciences / Information Technology / Economics / Data Sciences or other related field of study)
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Strong understanding of ITIL and ITSM, knowledge of Agile/Scrum and DevOps methodologies
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills as well as strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
Interested? If yes, please do not hesitate to contact Tarja Nenonen, Head of IT, tel. +358504822882, on the 20th of September or on the 24th of September. To apply, fill in our online application form no later than the 30th of September 2021. Please be quick, as we will be reviewing applications already during the application period.