<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ixrDdxvscT0?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" class="fr-draggable"></iframe>Are you excited about our quest For a life full of flavour? Does coffee and food make your heart beat? If yes, join us!
Paulig was founded in 1876 when Gustav Paulig started his business in the heart of Helsinki. The company is family-owned still today. Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and snacks. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig has operations in 13 countries and sales amounted to EUR 921 million in 2019. The group has about 2,100 employees. www.pauliggroup.com
We are now looking for IT Service Manager with the responsibility area of Product Lifecycle Management & Product Information Management, to join our group IT team!
Your position is in the Customer Interaction & Digitalization IT team, which develops and operates Paulig’s IT services and solutions supporting all the layers related to smooth customer and consumer experience and satisfaction. This includes all the tools and platforms used for Customer and Consumer Insights, Product Innovation, Product and Brand Portfolio Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience and Relationship Management, Field Sales, Customer Service and all digital touchpoints exposed to our customers and consumers.
As Solution Manager for PLM & PIM, You are an important member of the cross-functional team developing & supporting our total digital solution landscape supporting Product Innovation & New Product Development (NPD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product & Brand Portfolio Management, Product & Brand Marketing, Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM) and supporting the overall product marketing technology stack development. On the other hand, as a member of the Customer Interaction & Digitalization IT team you also on your part ensure that the digital experience is smoothly integrated to the physical customer experience management activities and to the total customer and consumer experiences are developed holistically.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Establish solid IT service management and DevOps practices in your responsibility area
- Act as the primary IT counterpart towards the business solution owners in development and operations for the business solutions assigned
- Support the end users, key users and business stakeholders in solution problem solving and development
- Participate to the services and systems functional and technical design process based on business needs and knowledge about the users and technology
- Participate in development sprint planning and coordinate releases together with the Solution/Product owners and other development team members
- Act as technical product owner for our Product API delivering product information to multiple consuming systems and services
- Ensure Paulig standards are followed in all activities including development standards, architecture guidelines, information security and user experience
- Facilitate quality assurance testing together with Business Solution Owner/Product Owner and key users
- Create and follow effective KPIs to track the health and performance of our services together with business owners
Success in the task requires:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience from role’s responsibility areas
- Experience in working with various PDM / PIM systems, experience in InRiver PIM is an asset
- Knowledge about PIM integrations to GS1 data pools and e-com platforms like Magento / Adobe Commerce Cloud, Contentful and Episerver is appreciated (preferably experience of using rest API’s)
- Experience on Product Innovation & Development & PLM
- Good problem-solving, interaction, presentation and documentation skills
- Active, positive and cooperative attitude to collaboration
- Good understanding of ITIL & DevOps practices
- Technical and agile project management skills
- Good communication skills; fluent skills in written and spoken English and the local language of the job location (Finnish). Other company languages such as Finnish, Swedish, Russian or Dutch are an asset.
We also appreciate experience in:
- Knowledge or utilization skills on Service Design methodologies
- Familiarity with common task management tools, but especially with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Master Data Management especially in Product Data
- Knowledge on search engine optimization and marketing
- Experience in consumer & market insights gathering
- Basic understanding on common Google webmaster tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console)
- Strong communication and influencing skills combined with courage, positive Can-Do attitude and service-oriented mindset.
- Independent drive combined with strong ability and genuine will to work in a collaborative manner and in various teams.
- Adaptation in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities
What we offer:
- New role in Paulig where you can bring your own flavour to it and have the possibility to grow as a specialist
- Challenging and interesting work with strong brands and products
- Possibility to take things forward and work internationally across our different locations
- Possibility to use and learn modern and newest tools and technologies
- Modern workplace in our modern Head office in Helsinki and the possibility and good tools to work also from somewhere else like from home
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of For a life full of flavour.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of building something really cool, with modern technologies in an exciting company of known quality brands and with great colleagues. In this position, you report to Head of IT, Customer Interaction & Digitalization. If you have any questions or just want to chat with your possible future manager, please call Mikko Sirenne, +358 50 444 2060. The best times for this are on Wednesday the 21st April 13.00-16.00 or on Thursday 22nd April on 13.00-16.00 (Finnish time/EET).
The job is permanent and located in Helsinki, Finland.
If you got excited, please apply as soon as possible since we might start discussing with potential applicants as soon as applications arrive. Apply by sending your CV and application to https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us/open-positions. The application period ends April 30th 2021.