IT Service Manager
You will be working as IT Service Manager within one of our application domains. This is a key role within IT service management area. You are accountable for your own responsibility areas’ service supplier management.
In your role you are accountable for IT Services performance including operational and financial performance. You will work with Business Technology, suppliers and business division staff hands on to ensure the fit for purpose IT service performance.
Main responsibility areas:
• Ensuring the overall business continuity, quality assurance and performance of the IT service.
• Ensuring that implementation of releases, change management, demand execution and continuous service improvement processes are working efficiently.
• Actively monitoring the performance of the IT Service, driving corrective actions and ensuring that all needed processes are in place and adjusted to the business needs in this area.
• Collecting and agreeing IT service improvement items for the proper impact analysis and for Continuous Service Improvement.
• Ensuring the team and selected suppliers are delivering agreed Application Management Services (AMS) to business stakeholders (according to agreed SLAs, KPIs and other service delivery targets).
• Being responsible for operational application services utilizing different platforms, application service recovery, incident management, problem management, configuration management and end to end monitoring of in-scope applications.
• Contributing to the development of ways of working to achieve world class services for our business stakeholders and users.
We are looking for IT Service Managers for following domains:
• Asset Services: Power Plant systems & productivity solutions
• Markets Services: Forecasting, Trading, Optimization, Dispatching and Balance Settlement
• Customer & Sales Services, Nordics: Marketing, Sales and Customer Information, Billing and Collection, Customer Service, Customer Channels
• Corporate Function & Group level Services: Financial Services, Corporate Finance, People and Performance management, Legal and indirect Procurement services, Document Management, Intra & Internet applications
• Nuclear IT: nuclear specific services
We offer you
This is a position where you can have direct impact to service quality, ways of working, processes and methodologies. You will be part of the Business Technology change and part of the team to make the change happen.
This is a key role in ensuring Fortum’s capability to provide services to our customers.
What we are looking for:
• Good insight to the trends in Application Management Services
• Open mindset, curiosity and can-do attitude.
• Deep know-how and strong background in the application service management in global delivery model.
• Typically at 5+ years of experience in relevant field, in addition to academic or corresponding education.
• Good supplier and contract management skills.
• Proven people management, change management and leadership skills.
• Experience in implementing service management processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge of Energy industry is a strong plus.
• Fluency in English required, other languages are a bonus.
• Location in Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by March 20th, 2020. For further information, please contact Mrs. Jaana Grönholm, Head of AMS via phone +358 50 4827553 during following EET times: 12.3. 8:00 – 9:00, 13.3. 15:00 – 16:00 or 18.3. 13.00 – 14.00. Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.