IT Service Manager, Cyber Security
Lindström Group Oy
We are looking for IT Service Manager, Cyber Security. In this key role, you will lead and work as a subject matter expert in Lindström Group’s Cyber Security to support our business processes in 24 countries. You have a global arena to develop and grow professionally. You will get a responsible role in the modern working environment and a highly innovative atmosphere, and you will be reporting to Head of IT Infrastructure & End User Services. You will be located in our head office in Kalasatama, Helsinki, and we support a flexible working culture by offering you the chance to work partly remotely.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Being responsible for Lindström Group’s Cyber Security, IT service security and risk & compliance by working as a subject matter expert
- Ensuring the IT security services are fit-for-purpose and the IT Services lifecycle costs are in-line
- Applying expertise and leadership in planning and implementing security solution roadmaps, security assessments, threat hunting as well as designing and implementing policies and principles to improve Cyber Security maturity from the current state to desired future state.
- Leading the Cyber Security culture within Lindström Group
- Working closely with IT and business functions to develop comprehensive Cyber Security practices and controls.
- Managing response efforts to security events and incidents.
- Vendor management for IT Services in scope, including third-party penetration testing and vulnerability analysis.
- Reporting Key Performance metrics and Risk Indicators
- Staying on top of emerging trends and technologies by networking with industry peers and establishing relationships with vendors.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Relevant educational background (M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Information Technology / Engineering / Economics)
- Demonstrated technology background with 7+ years of hands-on experience
- Relevant experience managing security for companies that leverage cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure and/or offer platform as a service (PaaS)
- Experience in global IT Service implementation programs and IT service management in cross-functional, multicultural and complex organizations
- Strong skills in vendor management
- Ability to analyze the IT industry's emerging trends and technologies and make recommendations for investing in new technologies
- Strong sense of urgency in delivering results
- Integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for excellence
- Facilitation and presentation skills as well as fluent written and spoken English are required
- Relevant technology certifications are considered as assets
WE OFFER YOU:
We offer you a key position in the core of a growing international company. We are a unique, value-driven organization with a strong we care-culture. At Lindström, you are appreciated the way you are, and we encourage you to develop yourself, bring forward your ideas and utilize your strengths in the best possible way.
Let’s work together to build the next 170 years of Lindström together! If you got your interest or you want to know more, please do not hesitate to Antti Rantanen, Head of IT, Corporate Excellence, tel. +358400569525 October 15th between 16.00-17.00 and October 20th between 15.30-16.30.
Please leave your application at our online application system no later than October 30th, 2020.